Director of DevelopmentCompany: Planned Parenthood of the Southern Finger Lakes (PPFLS)
Date Posted: August 28, 2017
Position: Director of Development
Status: Full -time
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Planned Parenthood of the Southern Finger Lakes (PPSFL) is seeking dynamic and qualified candidates for the position of Director of Development. This critical position reports to the CEO and is responsible for all aspects of PPSFL’s of a results-driven annual fundraising campaign, including all broad-based solicitation activity and annual leadership giving. This position will also oversee major gifts and personal solicitation efforts for PPSFL and will be responsible for planning and management of fundraising and cultivation events.
The Director of Development will be expected to work closely with the rest of the PPSFL Development team, Board members, the Development Committee and volunteer solicitors. Qualified candidates will have a proven track record of strong relationship development and management, skills to manage multiple activities at once, and the ability to deliver goals on a deadline. Candidates will maintain a portfolio of leadership gifts prospects and will engage in cultivation and solicitation visits. Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and creativity are required. Additional requirements:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Available to work some weekends and evenings as required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Access to a car as regional travel is required
- Development experience is helpful, but not required
- MS, BS plus 2 years of experience or Associates Degree with 5 years of experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in development, public relations, marketing or communications.
Targeted Deadline for Applications: September 15, 2017
Email Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Or Mail to:
Planned Parenthood of the Southern Finger Lakes
Attn: Human Resources
620 West Seneca St.
Ithaca, NY 14850